If you haven’t heard of Toyota’s new Entune system then you may want to listen up! As a new feature that will be added to several vehicles in 2012, the multimedia application system will be a first for Toyota. Available in 3 different options that includes multiple screen sizes and various options, this addition to the Toyota model lineup has given them a large push into the the multimedia age.
Here are ten reasons why we feel you will love the new Entune system:
- Entune will be available on the 2012 Tacoma, Prius v, Camry and Camry Hybrid
- Compatible with iPhone, Android and Blackberry phones
- Uses Bluetooth technology to connect your smart phone to your vehicle’s multimedia system
- Software can be easily updated through the application on your smart phone
- You can link up to five different phones under the same account
- Bing – You will be able to search “points of interest” through Bing while the car is in motion. Once you find your destination there will be options to call or navigate to the place of business.
- iHeartradio – Gives you access to more than 750 Clear Channel radio stations from across the United States.
- Movietickets.com – Allows you to purchase movie tickets, find a theater, view ratings, call the theater or map it for directions.
- Open Table – You will be able to search from over 20,000 restaurants in the United States as well as make a reservation (with participating restaurants), map it and call it.
- Pandora – As one of the world’s leading internet radio applications, you will be able to create your own station based on your favorite artist and rate the songs you love.
If you are thinking of purchasing a new Toyota Camry or possibly the Prius v, then our best advice would be to wait until this Fall and stop into Toyota of the Black Hills for a test drive. We will show you just what all of the hype is about.