You chose Toyota because you value dependability, fuel efficiency, and affordability, but you may not have heard of some of the other advanced technology features and benefits that contribute to the vast amount of Toyota drivers circulating in our country. When you visit our Toyota of the Black Hills store in Rapid City, SD and test drive the perfect Toyota for your lifestyle, we are confident that you will be a Toyota fan for life. Here are just 12 reasons why:
- ToyotaCare –
Topping the list of Toyota-owner perks is ToyotaCare*, Toyota’s maintenance package that comes standard with all new Toyota purchases or leases. You won’t pay maintenance costs for two years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. Plus, Toyota has your back if you are locked out, stranded, out of fuel, or out of power with their included 2 years of free 24-hour roadside assistance.
- Brake Assist – Brake assist detects sudden braking and attempts to slow the vehicle down quicker by adding brake pressure to the wheels that need it most.
- Aerodynamic Body Design – Designed to have the lowest drag in the industry, Toyota vehicles take less power to keep you moving. The Toyota Avalon, Camry and Prius are especially renowned for their aerodynamic design.
- Smart Key System – This feature acts as your own personal valet. As long as the driver has the key in a pocket or purse, doors open at the touch of the handle and the vehicle starts at the touch of a button.
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control – This feature uses radar to measure the distance between you and the vehicle traveling in front of you and adjusts your speed to help you maintain a preset distance.
- Heads-Up Display – One of the most futuristic tech features on the market right now, Head-Up Display projects information onto your windshield, on select models.
- Lane Keep Assist – You will never drift out of your lane with Lane Keep Assist.
- Entune – Toyota’s premium infotainment package, Entune, includes a large touch screen with a split-screen display, voice controlled Bluetooth phone, navigation, traffic & weather updates, satellite radio capability, Bing, Facebook Places, iHeartRadio, MovieTickets.com, OpenTable, Pandora, Yelp, plus data services such as fuel prices, sports, and stocks. What more could a person want?
- Driver Easy Speak – Available in the Toyota Highlander, Driver Easy speak projects the drivers voice to the backseat passengers using microphones and speakers. You will be able to be heard loud and clear by any rowdy passengers!
- Heated Power Mirrors – Melt ice away in an instant with heated rearview mirrors.
- American-Made –
Although Toyota is a Japanese company, Toyota vehicles are assembled in the United States. Toyota manufacturing plants and Toyota management companies employ thousands upon thousands of hardworking Americans.
- Total Human Model for Safety Crash Testing – Toyota leads the industry in crash testing technology; each vehicle is crash tested with injury simulation software that goes above and beyond the traditional crash test dummy to measure internal injury as well.
Some of these features come standard in all new Toyota vehicles, and others are available only in certain models or upgraded packages. Simply Talk to your Toyota of the Black Hills dealership to find out more, or visit us online at www.ToyotaoftheBlackHills.com
*Covers normal factory scheduled service for 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. See Toyota dealer for details and exclusions. Valid only in the continental U.S. and Alaska. Roadside assistance does not include parts and fluids, except emergency fuel delivery. Prius Plug-in Hybrid comes with an additional year of roadside assistance, for a total of 3 years from date of first use.