It stands to reason that the better a product is made, the longer it will last. When the Toyota Certified Used Vehicle program started in 1996, it was built on the foundation of Toyota’s timeless commitment to quality, innovation, and durability.
Our certification process keeps you in mind every step of the way.
Each candidate for certification can be a current model year vehicle, up to and including 6-year-old models, with 85,000 or fewer miles on the odometer. Before the rigorous 160-point inspection, we review a Carfax vehicle history report to make sure only the best vehicles receive the Toyota Certified Seal of approval.
Toyota Certified Program Benefits
- 12-month/12,000-mile comprehensive warranty
- 7-year/100,000-mile limited powertrain warranty
- 1 year of roadside assistance
- 160-point quality assurance inspection
- Free Carfax vehicle history report
- Standard new-car financing rates available
- Extended warranty coverage (items 1, 2, 3 and 4 above) transferable at no cost for added resale value
- Reconditioned to Toyota’s exacting standards by Toyota factory-trained technicians
- Warranty honored at over 1,400 Toyota dealers in the U.S. and Canada
- Trade-ins accepted
- Trouble-free handling of your transaction, including DMV paper work
- All important information clearly spelled out in your contract