As the newest versatile family member in the Corolla family, the first-ever 2022 Toyota Corolla Cross kicks off the new year with the “Just Right” campaign, which highlights the compact SUV’s capabilities and features that are sure to accommodate life’s adventures.
For more than 50 years, Corolla has been synonymous with dependability, fuel efficiency, safety and value – and Toyota is evolving the series even further. Based on the ever-popular Corolla sedan, the all-new 2022 Toyota Corolla Cross is the bold compact crossover you didn’t know you needed until now. Offered in three grades – L, LE and XLE – the versatile design of the Corolla Cross is spacious, modern, powerful and high-quality – and is available at dealerships now. Visit our website here for more info: www.dennymenholttoyota.com/2022-toyota-corolla-cross-for-sale/
Key features include:
- Assembled in the U.S. at the new Mazda Toyota Manufacturing plant in Huntsville, Alabama
- Available in AWD with over eight inches of ground clearance
- 169 hp and 151 lb.-ft. of torque and up to an EPA-estimated 32 mpg combined
- Up to 26.5 cu. ft. of cargo room with 60/40 split rear seats
- Capable of towing up to 1,500 lbs.
- Toyota Safety Sense 2.0 as well as Toyota’s signature STAR Safety System
“We’re excited to launch the first-ever Corolla Cross here in the U.S. with the ‘Just Right’ campaign, which encourages guests to cherish life’s perfect wins, big or small,” said Lisa Materazzo, group vice president, Toyota Marketing, Toyota Motor North America. “Corolla Cross has everything our drivers want – an elevated and upgraded compact SUV, designed for every lifestyle.”
You can see some of the commercials here:
And here :
But also here (there are dogs):
And last but not least: